We were busy that day so I did the best I could. We went to a Baptism and after went to lunch- I mostly ate salad. Someone brought a really yummy oriental chicken salad so I had lot's of that and some vegies.
I decided to start a journal for my journey of losing weight to motivate me and also to be able to look back when I get stumped.
My Diet Blog
Hello! I am starting this blog so I can keep track of what I'm doing and what I've done for my south beach diet. I started a week earlier than my husband but cheated a lot. I kind of started it February 11 but lost control on Valentines day. I weighed 152.
The day I officially started was February 18. I was down to 149. Today is February 28 and I'm down to 146. My pants are getting really loose too. I'm only trying to loose 20 pounds. So, we will see how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment