Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 19

When I got on the scale this morning first it said 143.5! I couldn't believe it so I stepped on it again and it was at 144.... I tried again and it said 144. So, almost 143.5 I guess?

Weekends are different- there's not a lot of schedule in the day so I try to do my best!

  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon
  • Snack: forgot!
  • Lunch: small oriental chicken salad (homemade)
  • Snack: I was out shopping
  • Dinner: Olive Garden- I got the Apricot Chicken- it came with asparagus and broccoli. I ate a few bites of a bread stick and some of the salad.
  • tonight I tried a Hershey's kiss and after I felt kind of yucky- wow only one and my body was like "what is this" - so one was good and I didn't need anymore!

No comments: