Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 5

Monday March 17 still at 144-

  • Breakfast- egg casserole
  • Snack- string cheese
  • lunch- salad with tuna, tomatoes, sunflower seeds and ranch
  • snack- cottage cheese
  • dinner- A good easy garlic chicken from allrecipes http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/A-Good-Easy-Garlic-Chicken/Detail.aspx
  • snack- ricotta creme
Walked on treadmill 20 min

Tuesday March 18 Yeah down -.5! 143.5

  • Breakfast- string cheese- I was in a hurry
  • Snack- nuts
  • Lunch- tuna, tomato, sunflower seeds and ranch salad
  • Snack- cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon
  • Dinner- pot roast from Kalyn's kitchen with green beans and salad with tomatoes, bacon bits and sunflower seeds
  • Snack- ricotta creme
Wednesday March 19 - down another .5! I'm now at 143!

  • Breakfast- cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon
  • Snack- nuts
  • Lunch- left over chicken with salad - it was so good - from the "A Good Easy Garlic Chicken" it tasted like a salad from a restaurant
  • Snack- string cheese
  • Dinner- chili
  • Snack- ricotta cream
Thursday March 20

  • Breakfast- cottage cheese
  • Snack- forgot
  • Lunch- lettuce wrapped cheese burger from Carl's Jr - as my kids were playing at Carl's Jr. they left their fries.... I kept eating one here and there until I just threw them away- I wanted to eat all of them!
  • Snack- forgot
  • Dinner- meatballs and salad- we love to put bacon bits and sunflower seeds on our salad - I only had a little bit because I was going to enrichment at 7
  • Enrichment dinner- chicken cordon bleu, salad, roll, and....... carrot cake- I know, I caved in!
Friday March 21
  • Breakfast- cottage cheese
  • Snack- string cheese
  • Lunch- tuna/mayo with salad and sunflower seeds
  • Snack- 30 pistachios
  • Dinner- grilled hamburger with pickles and all the fixins with lettuce
  • Snack- ricotta cream
Saturday March 22 - Down another .5! 142.5!
  • Breakfast- scrambled eggs and sugar free orange juice -(like crystal light)
  • Snack- string cheese
  • Lunch- a leftover burger
  • Snack- forgot
  • Dinner- grilled chicken and salad

No comments: