I am going to start phase 2- the book says if you want to continue to loose weight that moving to phase 2 is what needs to happen-- we will see what happens!
Sunday March 23 Happy Easter!
I took the day off- I ate candy but did pretty good with the meals.
Monday March 24 still at 142.5!
Walked on treadmill today for 30 minutes- I didn't want to but I made myself do it- I turned on the computer and watched Samantha Who- it was 30 minutes long so I watched it while walking on the treadmill.
- Breakfast- cereal with milk- All Bran Strawberry Medley - it has lots of fiber and tastes good.
- Snack- half of a fresh pear and a hard boiled egg
- Lunch- chopped salad- hard boiled egg, bacon bits, avocado with ranch
- Snack-
- Dinner- Salsa Chicken from SB Diet book - was very good!
- Breakfast- cereal with milk
- Snack - hard boiled egg
- Lunch- same salad as yesterday
- Snack- string cheese
- Dinner - chili with cheese
- Snack- yogurt- light & fit
I'm feeling a little cold come on and (what the heck!) I gained a pound!
- Breakfast - 1/2 cup cereal with milk
- Snack- hard boiled egg
- Lunch - left over chili
- Snack- fresh pear with laughing cow cheese
- Dinner- Chicken Asian packets from SB Diet book- (these were not very good) with 1/4 cup brown rice
- Dessert- sugar free cheesecake pudding with cool whip the zero calorie kind- yum!
Oh no! I gain yet another pound! I'm back at 145! I don't know what's going on- maybe my body really does not like carbs? Max is loosing more weight now on phase 2 so- I'm boggled- I'll stay on phase 2 for the rest of the week- maybe it's just hormones or something?
- Breakfast- hard boiled egg
- Snack- string cheese
- Lunch- skipped- I was feeling sick
- Snack- celery with laughing cow cheese and some pistachios
- Dinner- An Easy Garlic Chicken from allrecipes.com with chopped salad and green beans

No comments:
Post a Comment